Registration is now closed
Waiting List - (subject to change)
Lake Waconia Triathlon will implement a waiting list policy. Entries received after the race is filled will be placed on a waiting list and assigned places as entries are cancelled. No Wait List is offered this year for Teams.
Waiting List Specifics
1. In order to get on the waiting list, an entrant must mail in a completed entry form with a check for the entry fee according to the fee schedule when the entry is submitted. The waiting list will consist of paid registrants only.
2. A registrant’s number on the waiting list will be determined by postmark only. No phone calls, walk-ins, faxes accepted for the waiting list. Registrations with the same postmark will be ordered by lottery.
3. Registrants will be notified that they are on the waiting list. If the registrant chooses not to be on the waiting list, their registration and entry fee will be sent back immediately.
4. As cancellations come in, names will be taken off the waiting list and entered into the triathlon. These names will be notified.
5. Registrations from the waiting list will be completed by June 21st . (No further numbers will be assigned).
6. Registrants on the waiting list who do not receive a spot in the triathlon will have their registration and entry fee returned to them after July 13th.
Registration Cancellation Policy
In exchange for canceling, entry fee will be transferred to the following years event. No cash refund will be provided. The entrant will receive a free entry code into next year’s event. The free entry code will be e-mailed during next year’s registration process. No refunds on the current years entry will be given. This policy is not applicable if canceling after June 23rd, 2013.